Connect with us

Us

President Trump denies being informed about the bounty plan between Russia and the Taliban

Published

on

donald trump 18.jpgquality90stripallw1200 scaled


President Trump flatly denied on Sunday that he and Vice President Mike Pence had been informed of a reward that Russia allegedly paid to the Taliban for killing US forces in Afghanistan, backing previous White House claims that they were not al so much.

“No one informed me or told me, @VPPence, or the Chief of Staff @MarkMeadows about the so-called attacks on our troops in Afghanistan by the Russians, as reported through an anonymous source‘ by Fake News @nytimes. They all deny it and there have not been many attacks against us, ”Trump published on Twitter.

“No one has been tougher on Russia than the Trump Administration. With the corrupt Joe Biden and Obama, Russia had a field day and took over important parts of Ukraine. Where is Hunter?” He continued. “It’s probably another fake Times job, just like his failed Russia Hoax. Who is your “source”?

He called the newspaper to reveal its source, but added that “this” person “probably doesn’t even exist.”

The New York Times reported on the rewards on Friday, saying the president was aware of the situation and that the White House National Security Council discussed it in late March.

The report said several options were considered, including sanctions and a complaint to be filed through the diplomatic channel, but the White House had not yet authorized any response. White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany and national intelligence director John Ratcliffe released statements Saturday saying Trump and Pence had not been informed.

McEnany’s statement commented on the “inaccuracy of the New York Times story that mistakenly suggests that President Trump was informed on this matter.”

Trump, in a third tweet, criticized how Joe Biden and the Obama administration handled relations with Russia.

“It’s funny to see the corrupt Joe Biden reading a statement about Russia, which was obviously written by his handlers. Russia ate both her lunch and Obama’s during her time in office, so much so that Obama wanted them out of the then G8. The United States was weak in everything, but especially in Russia! He said in the post.

Biden, the alleged Democratic presidential candidate, criticized Trump on Saturday for failing to protect US troops.

“His entire presidency has been a gift to Putin, but this is beyond the limit,” the former vice president said in a virtual town hall, referring to Russian leader Vladimir Putin. “It is a betrayal of the most sacred duty we have as a nation, to protect and equip our troops when we send them in danger.”

Former President Barack Obama and other members of the Group of 8 industrialized nations ousted Russia from the association in 2014 after Putin’s illegal annexation of Crimea.

Trump, who will host this year’s G-7 meeting, proposed inviting Russia to the expected September meeting.

.

News
Source From ”Nypost.com”

Us

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle hit Beverly Hills in an SUV

Published

on

0442DED7 A266 448E 9DE5 803DAEA91A2F.jpegquality90stripallw1200 scaled


Do what I say, not while I drive?

Despite their green schedule, Meghan Markle and Prince Harry recently traveled through Beverly Hills in a gasoline-powered SUV, the Daily Mail reported Saturday.

Photos obtained by the Post show the former royal couple appearing in a black Cadillac Escalade.

Online reviews have called the low miles-per-gallon Escalade as eco-friendly as a car owner, the Mail noted.

The couple has previously been criticized for urging the planet to save itself from global warming, but to use a private jet for international travel.

Last week, in a video condemning racial injustice, the couple encouraged Britain to “promote prosperity, democracy and peace, amplify the voice of small states and protect the environment.”

.

News
Source From ”Nypost.com”

Continue Reading

Us

San Gabriel mission devastated by morning fire

Published

on

San Gabriel Mission.jpgquality90stripallw1200 scaled


The historic Southern California San Gabriel Mission, built in 1771, was devastated by a morning fire on Saturday.

There were no injuries.

According to NBC News, the nearly 250-year-old Roman Catholic mission contained many priceless artifacts that date back to its founding.

Much of the interior and roof were damaged by the fire, which is being investigated by the San Gabriel Fire Department.

Captain Antonio Negrete of the fire department called the scene “heartbreaking.”

Archbishop José Gómez tweeted photos of the destruction asking community members for prayers as repairs begin for the Southern California landmark.

Our beloved #SanGabrielMission, founded in 1771, devastated by fire before dawn. San Junípero Serra, pray for this land that you helped found.

Junipero Serra, who founded the mission, recently came under scrutiny for his colonization and brutalization of the Native Americans who occupied the land before settling there.

The Serra statue in Los Angeles collapsed in June amid numerous protests that erupted across the country calling for the removal of many racist statues.

Another Serra statue was beheaded in Monterrey in 2016.

.

News
Source From ”Nypost.com”

Continue Reading

Us

John Wayne’s exhibition will be dismantled at USC due to the actor’s perceived intolerance

Published

on

1EA9D790 1245 4B23 A9D9 3F00EB972567.jpegquality90stripallw1200 scaled


A film school in California is canceling its John Wayne show because of what administrators call the late actor’s story of bigoted and homophobic statements.

The School of Motion Picture Arts at the University of Southern California announced last week that it would remove the interior exhibit, which featured stock photos and costumes from movies, accessories, and memorabilia.

The move was announced by the school via Twitter.

Wayne, who attended USC in the 1920s, told Playboy magazine in 1971: “I believe in white supremacy.”

.

News
Source From ”Nypost.com”

Continue Reading

Trending