Connect with us

Us

Japan Minister Suspects Kim Jong Un’s Health Behind “Strange” Actions

Published

on

kim jong un.jpgquality90stripallw1200 scaled

New questions have emerged about the condition of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, with the Japanese defense minister suggesting that the latest round of saber rattling by the rebel regime may be due to his poor health and the spread of COVID-19 in the country, according to the reports.

In a briefing in English at the Japanese Foreign Correspondents Club in Tokyo on Thursday, Taro Kono spoke of the “strange” actions of the Hermit Kingdom amid mounting tensions on the Korean peninsula, NK News reported.

On Thursday, Pyongyang claimed that, faced with the “hostile policy” of the United States, it had no choice but to counter “nuclear with nuclear”, an announcement that occurred on the 70th anniversary of the start of the Korean War.

Taking care not to attribute his comments to Japanese intelligence, Kono said he believed the country’s secret escalations could be “taking the North Koreans’ attention away from Kim Jong Un’s health, or the poor harvest or the bad economy.”

“We suspect, number one, that COVID-19 is also spreading across North Korea, and Kim Jong Un is trying to … no [be] infected with COVID-19, “he said, the South Korean-based outlet reported.” So sometimes he doesn’t come [out] in public.”

Kono continued: “Number two, we have some suspicions about his health. Third, last year’s harvest in North Korea was not entirely good, bad, actually … North Korea’s economy is not doing well. “

Japanese Defense Minister Taro Kono
Japanese Defense Minister Taro KonoFranck Robichon / EPA

The defense minister avoided answering a question about Kim’s health, saying he was “not allowed to discuss intelligence issues, even if he was [an] intelligence problem or not. “

Kono attributed his view that the coronavirus may be spreading across North Korea to public information, according to NK News.

“The commander of the US forces in Korea also talked about it, he believes that COVID-19 is already inside North Korea,” said Kono. “I personally agree with his point of view. We just need to estimate how widely it is spreading. “

The defense minister’s comments come amid weeks of mounting tensions, culminating in Pyongyang’s recent demolition of a joint liaison office in Kaesong used for talks between the two Koreas.

Although enraged by activists’ plans to send pamphlets with messages against North Korea across the border, Pyongyang on Wednesday suspended plans for “military action” against the South.

Despite the latest speculation about Kim, the lone strongman looked jubilant when he participated in a North Korean Workers’ Party politburo meeting earlier this month.

Rumors of his health swirled after he did not appear at a celebration dedicated to his late grandfather Kim Il Sung on April 15. North Korean state media later reported that he attended the opening ceremony of a fertilizer plant on May 1.

.

News
Source From ”Nypost.com”

Us

Teen dies after shark attack in Australia

Published

on

200711 mani hart deville australia shark attack.jpgquality90stripallw1200 scaled


An Australian teenager is dead after being bitten by a shark in the country’s 10th attack by maneaters this year.

Mani Hart-Deville’s legs were mutilated by what authorities believe was a great white shark. As the creature made multiple passes to the 17-year-old, his beachmates tried to defend themselves, according to news.com.au.

Hart-Deville was treated on the beach but died on the spot, Reuters reported. The beach was closed.

“What happened there this afternoon would shock everyone,” Jim Simmons, the mayor of nearby Clarence Valley, said in a statement, reported by The Guardian. “It is terribly shocking. All our condolences, from people in the area, go to the boy’s family.”

The attack occurred on Wooli Beach, on the country’s east coast, near Coffs Harbor, approximately 240 miles south of Brisbane.

.

News
Source From ”Nypost.com”

Continue Reading

Us

Trump defends Roger Stone commutation, “illegal witch hunt” explosions

Published

on

200711 trump roger stone.jpgquality90stripallw1200 scaled


President Trump defended his decision to commute the sentence of his former ally Roger Stone, tweeting Saturday that the process that led to his conviction had been illegal.

“Roger Stone was the target of an illegal witch hunt that should never have taken place. It is the other side that are criminals, including Biden and Obama, who spied on my campaign, AND PUT ON! Trump said.

After months of hints, Trump made the commutation official Friday night.

“Roger Stone is a victim of Russia’s deception that the left and its media allies perpetuated for years in an attempt to undermine the Trump presidency,” it said in a statement. “He was treated very unfairly, as were many others in this case. Roger Stone is now a free man!

The commutation came just days before Stone began serving a 40-month sentence after being convicted of lying to Congress, obstruction, and witness tampering.

Stone, a former Republican agent, has been close to Trump for decades. Unlike other insiders targeted by the Special Council investigation, he consistently maintained his innocence and refused to cooperate with the investigation.

Democrats denounced the mass commutation on Friday and complained that the president was undermining the criminal justice system.

“Donald Trump has abandoned the rule of law and has mocked our democracy. He really is the most corrupt president in history, ”said Massachusetts Senator Elizabeth Warren in a tweet.

.

News
Source From ”Nypost.com”

Continue Reading

Us

Jeffrey Epstein would ‘physically shake’ with desire for young girls, according to a book

Published

on

200203 jeffrey epsein estate.jpgquality90stripallw1200 scaled

She may have been the first victim of Jeffrey Epstein, a young woman recruited by the convicted pedophile’s friend Ghislaine Maxwell in London in 1994 when she was 17 years old.

In his book, “Relentless Pursuit: My Fight for the Victims of Jeffrey Epstein,” Florida attorney Bradley Edwards describes his interviews with a woman he calls “Fantasy,” who approached him when he was nearly 40 to describe the alleged abuse he committed. suffered by Epstein and Maxwell.

“Fantasia explained that Ghislaine’s role in life was to please Jeffrey, a job that included telling Fantasia what sexual attire to wear to make him happy,” writes Edwards. “The schoolgirl outfit was her favorite.”

She also told Edwards that when underage girls were around, “Epstein’s desire to have sex with them was so overwhelming that he was physically shaking.”

In 2017, “Fantasia,” who said she had been a sex slave to Epstein for a decade, finally told Edwards that she was too afraid to join the litigation against him. She told Edwards that she received a call in the middle of the night while she was pondering whether or not to speak.

“If you care about your daughter, you will stay away from litigation in New York,” said the caller.

Ghislaine Maxwell
Ghislaine MaxwellPaul Zimmerman / WireImage

Fantasia’s description is very similar to the unidentified “Minor Victim – 3” in the July 2 federal indictment against Maxwell, which alleges that he got girls to have sex with Epstein between 1994 and 1997.

“Maxwell prepared and befriended Minor Victim-3 in London … between about 1994 and 1995,” the indictment says. “Maxwell introduced Minor Victim-3 to Epstein and organized multiple interactions between Minor Victim-3 and Epstein. During those interactions, Maxwell encouraged Minor Victim-3 to massage Epstein, knowing that Epstein would engage in sexual acts with Minor Victim-3 during those massages. “

In an interview with The Post, Edwards declined to say whether “Fantasia” was Minor Victim-3.

.

News
Source From ”Nypost.com”

Continue Reading

Trending